Today, smartphones are as important as a computer and are loaded with important documents, and the irreplaceable photos we treasure. We use our phones to access our official mails, send important communications and much more. But there are always risks associated with storing data on your mobile phone.
With a single incident of theft, virus attack etc., all your precious data could get deleted. Therefore, you need more robust protection such as cloud backup to keep your data always safe. Online backup provides you with a way of storing all your critical files and accessing the same easily when needed.
How can IDrive cloud backup help?
- Mobile Data Protection via IDrive Online Backup: IDrive provides a convenient way to backup and restore all your mobile data, to the cloud. All your photos, videos, contacts, and calendar events are backed up without interrupting your phone operations.
- Cross-platform Compatible via IDrive Cloud Backup: Uploading your files from an iPhone and restoring them on your Android phone, or the other way around is made easy with IDrive cloud backup. This compatibility comes as a practical option for those who constantly try out new devices.
- Share via IDrive Online Backup: You can not only backup your photos and videos to your cloud account, but you can share them via email.
What else does IDrive online backup offer?
- Multiple Device Backup via IDrive cloud backup: Easily backup a host of devices including Macs, PCs, iPhones,iPads and Android devices to a single IDrive account.
- IDrive Express™ via IDrive Cloud Backup: Backup and restore several terabytes of data through physical shipment of a temporary storage device.
- True Archiving via IDrive Cloud Backup: All your data will be retained in your IDrive cloud account until you manually delete it or run ‘Archive Cleanup’.
- Server Backup via IDrive Online Backup: Protect all your servers and running databases with IDrive’s secure online backups at reduced costs.
- Online Sync via IDrive Cloud Backup: All your files / folders will be synced in real time across all devices that you link. Moreover, sync storage does not impact your backup storage, and matches your backup storage limit.
- IDrive® Snapshots: With a historical view of all your backups, you can choose any recovery point to restore data easily during a malware attack or any other data loss situation.
Sign up for an IDrive account to experience all these benefits.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.